2007年12月30日日曜日

皆様よいお年をお迎え下さい。



2007 is almost over.....
This year has been good year for me (I think....)
On the other hand, I struggled with some problems and didn't know what to do for coming future.
Sometimes it's so damn hard and then I even cried, but it made me think about myself again and motivated.
To be honest I'm not sure if this year was really good or not.
It's hard to tell actually.

But I met some awesome people and realized how much they love me.
I was so lonely and never thought someone loves and cares me before I met them.
But they made me the luckiest and happiest girl in the world to know that someone loves me! It's really amazing!
It is the most incredible things I've ever have in my life.
So at the same time, I've felt so great and happy to get to know those people.

I would like to officially say thank you to everyone who supports and cheers on me.
I love my family, friends, moms and dads and Mr. Ozzy alot and am gonna keep loving them more and more!


I really can't wait for 2008 cuz I know it will be much better than this year and I will DO change my life...It's gonna be a good year for me...hehehe.

I'm not gonna scared.
I'm not gonna cry.
I'm not gonna afraid.
I'm not gonna give up.
I'm not gonna step back.
I'm not gonna be lonely.
I'm not gonna regret what I do.

I will never look back, just look straight forward.
I don't care what people do or think...yeah, I don't give a shit.

because


I decide.




Anyway, hope you have wonderful and cozy winter holidays and happy new year!!!

0 件のコメント: